Date:      Wed, 04 Sep 1996 13:33:22 -0400
From:      Dana Nowell <DanaNowell@corsof.com>
To:        Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>, AmbiSIG <np27ja@mail.telepac.pt>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Free IP Address

At 03:02 PM 9/4/96 +0200, Nadav Eiron wrote:

>I don't know what you mean by that. If you want IP addresses you can
>connect to the Internet with, then there are no "free" ones. You'll have
>to get officially registered addresses from your ISP or from the
>InterNIC. If you want addresses to use on a private network that does not
>connect to the internet, there are addresses set forth in RFC1597 for
>that purpose. Those are:

RFC1597 has been superceeded by RFC1918 (RFC1597 addresses are still valid)

Dana Nowell                               Voice (603) 595-7480 EXT 28
Cornerstone Software Inc.                 FAX   (603) 882-7313
Work: DanaNowell@corsof.com               Home: dana@nowell.mv.com
MIME attachments preferred, BINHEX and uuencoded acceptable.
As usual, I speak only for myself.