Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Lamont Granquist <lamont@scriptkiddie.org>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        Scott Lambert <lambert@lambertfam.org>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Watching DVD's in -stable

Okay, I dropped a Geforce2 MX400 in, and videolan started working.  The
quality isn't too great compared with DXR3 output under windows, but it
works.  There is a lot of background audio high frequency noise, there's
also audio popping.  Also, the video is a little bit jerky (similar to
what i've seen with software DVD decoding in windows).

Apparently it was either that my video card was dying, or videolan may not
be compatible with TNT2 Ultras.

xine still doesn't work for me though.

whoops, i just tried subtitles and it cored...