Date:      Mon, 28 Jul 1997 10:48:56 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, nate@mt.sri.com, hosokawa@jp.freebsd.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pccard and -current; a long way to go. :-(

> My "vision" for looks something like this :

[ ... ]

Don't forget:

 - A "card services" utility to "preunload" cards; many cards are not
   happy with an unplug (the MS docuemnts and Intel documents go
   over this in great, gory detail).

> Yah, I know I should just get out and do it.  Gimme something with
> PCCARDS in it that I can call "mine" 8) 8) 8)

I thought you had a Multia?  My Multia have to PCMCIA slots...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.