Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 2015 09:24:14 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Google maps and recent Firefox

For about two months I have been unable to use Google Maps on Firefox. I
get all of the buttons, search bar, scale, etc, but no map. 10.2-Stable
(r288387) amd64.

Since I see no reports of this problem, I am suspicious that the issue is
with some dependency since the update from Gnome 3.14 to 3.16, but I'd like
to be sure before ripping out most of my ports and re-installing.

If you are running 10.2/amd64 and Firefox 38 or newer and google maps is
working, could you please let me know? Thanks!
--
Kevin Oberman, Part time kidherd and retired Network Engineer
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com