Date:      Sat, 13 May 1995 23:32:44 +1000 (EST)
From:      "Gasparovski / Daniel (ISE)" <u923168@student.canberra.edu.au>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   2.0.5, when?

Hi,

I know it must be annoying having this question asked over and over, and
I hate having to ask it, but my 2.0R system has been (and still is)
crashing with unnerving regularity.

So I have to ask: when is 2.0.5 scheduled to be released?  If it's still
a while away, how stable/close to 2.0.5 is the latest SNAP?  (I'm only
connected at a lowly 9600 baud, so the less often I plunder the ftp sites
for 30 odd meg, the better)

I've compiled myself the latest kernel, but networking is unusable due to
changes, which, as expected, break everything I need :)

BTW, does ptrace() fully work in the latest kernels?

Dan ...