Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2001 17:20:18 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        John McCullough <jmccullough@hmc.edu>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cardbus help

In message <200111252357.fAPNvIM02571@mass.dis.org> Mike Smith writes:
: This is a bug in the way that the pccbb code allocates the register
: window when it hasn't been set up.  The "real" fix actually requires the
: PCI code to configure the cardbus controller, but we don't do that yet
: (we desperately need to, though).

s/cardbus controller/any device that needs memory and/or I/O addresses
assigned/.

: As a workaround for you, though, try adjusting the memory that the driver
: requests for the register window to be based at 0xf4000000.

Actually, for most people, just ignoring the error is enough to make
it work.

Warner