Date:      Fri, 4 Nov 2011 09:12:19 +0100
From:      Alberto Villa <avilla@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-desktop@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CTF bsd.pbi.mk

--nextPart4077228.0hhSNUdTDY

On Thursday 03 November 2011 20:48:29 Kris Moore wrote:
> After doing this, you should be able to use the commands "make pbi"=20
&
> "make clean-pbi". I would suggest starting on some small CLI app for
> testing, like cabextract, instead of trying libreoffice on the first go ;)

$ sudo make pbi
=3D=3D=3D> Generating PBI for cabextract
=3D=3D> Generating PBI file
usage: pbi_makeport [options] port

  -B           -- Build-only, do not run pbi_create when finished
  -c confdir   -- PBI configuration meta-data directory
  -d portdir   -- Use different ports dir (Default: /usr/ports)
  -k           -- Keep build files, don't delete when finished
  -o outdir    -- Where to place the finished PBI file
  -p prefix    -- Specify alternate PBI Compile PREFIX
  --delbuild   -- Delete existing build dirs if they exist
  --mkdebug    -- Drop to debug shell if port make fails
  --tmpfs      -- Use TMPFS for port WRKDIRPREFIX
  --no-prune   -- Do not prune non REQUIREDBY ports
  --sign key   -- Sign the PBI with specified openssl key
=2D-=20
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD committer <avilla@FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be
taken seriously.
		-- Hubert H. Humphrey