Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2014 16:43:03 -0800
From:      Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How To Install Port Marked IGNORE

I'm trying to install net/ntp but get this message:

** Port marked as IGNORE: net/ntp:
         is forbidden: CVE-2013-5211 / VU

OK, I know about the monlist issue and will address that in my conf
file.  Thus I'd like to build and install anyway.  How do I override
this?  Google posts suggest removing the "IGNORE" from the Makefile.
However I do not see it in either net/ntp/Makefile or
net/ntp/Makefile.inc.  Where is is?  Or should I do something else?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Like card tricks?