Date:      Sun, 08 Mar 1998 15:53:26 -0500
From:      Paul MacKenzie <elephant@cgocable.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hello

I am trying to set up FREE-BSD on a cable modem connection and am having a
few problems I am not sure I cant figure out. I have everything running
internally, but when I try to ping outside it does not work. There are a
lot of incomming packets dropped with the error "unknown socket". I can
give more details if necessary..

I have bought the book/software have 2.2.5 installed.

Thanks a lot!!!!

Paul

Also, is ther a reason why the vx0 driver for the 3com card is not
specified in the kernel install section. I am searching for a description
to place in the custom kernel
"Why is the measure of love loss?" (J. Winterson)