Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:06:37 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Mark Busby <redtick@sbcglobal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dual bge nics slow transfer - no transfer

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:55:29 -0800 (PST), in
sentex.lists.freebsd.questions you wrote:

>I have a tyan k8wd with dual bge nics but they are painfully slow on =
transfer rates.
>  Is there something I need to put in the hints file to fix this??=20
>  Thanks!

Hi,
	There are a lot of fixes to the bge driver in 6.1, as well as
other things. I would try there first and if there is still an issue,
post more details to the list on how you are testing.

	---Mike

Mike Tancsa, Sentex communications http://www.sentex.net
Providing Internet Access since 1994
mike@sentex.net, (http://www.tancsa.com)