Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:01:31 -0400
From:      "Adam McLeod" <amcleod13@home.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   problem with usb keyboard and FBSD 4.1

I just install FreeBSD 4.1 on my system that has a Asus p5a-b motherboard
and a mac usb keyboard.  When I switch virtual consoles or startx the
keyboard stops responding.  The keyboard is connected through a belkin 4
port hub and when the kernel boots all of the usb equipment (2 hubs and the
keyboard) show up and Idon't see any errors at that point.  Does anyone have
any idea whats wrong with my setup.  The usb keyboard is all that I have
left as my old AT keyboard got broken, so Im not sure if the AT port works
or not, altho I assume it does.

        Thanks, Adam