Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:49:57 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Integration of Net/OpenBSD code (was Re: your mail)

In message <v04210102b5c765ff9f84@[128.113.24.47]> Garance A Drosihn writes:
: For what it's worth, I think Jonathan Chen@rpi just about has an
: improved version of some of the cardbus changes for freebsd ready.
: I forget whether that was originally based on netbsd's code, but I
: get the impression he's put a fair amount of work into it to get
: it working.

I've been looking at it the last few days.  There's some stuff I don't
like, but it looks like it won't be too hard to fix that and also
integrate 16 bit cards that I've been doing.  It isn't quite ready for
prime time, but does seem to be an excellent start.  And it does seem
to be based on NetBSD's code.  Just like NEWCARD.

Warner