Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 1996 06:41:13 -0800
From:      Gary Crutcher <gcrutchr@nightflight.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disk replication

Hi,

I have a 2nd SCSI drive (2.1 GB) which is the same as my 1st.  My 1st drive
has FBSD 2.05 on it, and I boot from it.  How can I replicate the 1st drive
onto the 2nd drive so I can disable the 1st drive and boot from the 2nd
drive? I want to upgrade to 2.1 and if something goes wrong I need to bring
my server back up quickly.  I can only have the system down for about an
hour or so.

I would like to get info on how to do this ASAP as I want to do the upgrade
this weekend.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gary
Gary Crutcher		E-mail:  gcrutchr@nightflight.com
Webmaster		   URL:  http://www.nightflight.com
			 Voice:	 619-631-0666