Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:26:59 +0100
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-arch@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Cc:        Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>
Subject:   Re: [RFC] GPIO framework

On Thursday 26 November 2009 08:21:49 Oleksandr Tymoshenko wrote:

Only small add-on - in my mail archives I found this link

http://www.nano-system.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/freebsd/kernel/dev/gpiobus/

I looked over there in the past and probably used it as an inspiration. Also,
there is lm75 driver able to work on gpio as well (i2c temperature sensor).

I still need to find my older work (or some traces of it) - for some reason CF
used for debugging on WRAP does not boot any more, but I saved some images
somewhere, so it is still possible, given some time is available...

Milan