Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 17:52:50 -0500 (GMT)
From:      chacko@physics.unipune.ernet.in (Sajeev Chacko (DGK))
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Pune University Student

					From :  Sajeev Chacko
						Department of Physics
						University of Pune
						Pune - 411 007.

	Respected Sir,

		We have been loading FreeBSD in our labs. I was supposed to
	assist a senior research student for the installation so that I can
	learn from him. I have recently completed my M.Sc. from the same
	department and have joined Prof. Dilip G. Kanhere for PhD. I
	want some more info about FreeBSD. I visited your site but downloading
	it and taking their printouts is a lengthy process. I you could send
	me some handbook to learn how to install and configure FreeBSD I will
	be really very greatful to you.

	My e-mail address  is

	E-mail : chacko@physics.unipune.ernet.in

	Address for correspondence