Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:11:55 +0800
From:      "Balgansuren Batsukh" <balgaa@mongol.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD-6.1-PRERELEASE and PAE

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C64E8C.1F1BA050

Hello,

I tried 6.0-STABLE/6.1-PRERELEASE on Dell PowerEdge 6800 with PAE =
option, but until now no success.

PE6800 has only following input device
      Input Devices =20
           USB mouse, USB keyboard, USB KVM dongle
          =20
            Ports =20
                 Rear: two Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, 9-pin serial, =
video, ID push button with blue/amber LED
                =20
                 Front: Two Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, ID push =
button with blue/amber LED, 15-pin video, system power on/off button
                =20

            But PAE doesn't work with USB devices.

            How can I to enable memory higher than 4GB on PE6800?

            I tried to install AMD64 FreeBSD-6.0-RELEASE on PE6800, =
can't boot.

            Balgaa=20
    =20

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C64E8C.1F1BA050--