Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:02:34 -0800
From:      Grover Sonnier <groversonnier@msn.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Downloading BSD

Dear Sir

I tried downloading FreeBSD from your ftp site to a floppy disk but all I
get is message that the disk is full.  Can you tell me what I need to do to
download the files.  Also I've downloaded the instructions for installing
BSD but find them somewhat confusing.  By now I am sure that you can tell
that I am a first time user.  I am taking a class at the local collage but
it is almost impossible to get some time in the lab or class to get some
hands on experiance with the program and I have a lap top at home that
isn't being used for anything at the time and I would like to use it to
familiarize myself with UNIX.  I am about halfway throuth the class but I
feel like I could get a better understanding of the operating system if I
were able to do the practice exercise.  Your assistance with this problem
would be greatly appreciated.

Needing help

Grover