Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 2000 03:29:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <alex@FreeBSD.org>
To:        brett@nodetree.net, alex@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/21667: new port

Synopsis: new port

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: alex
State-Changed-When: Sun Oct 1 03:26:36 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
The port is restricted, i.e. one cannot sell the software.
I first have to contact the author
to get the permission to put it on the CD's.

In the meanwhil,ewhile, I'd like to ask you, if you can rename the
tarball on your distfiles place to something beter, e.g. xbarcode-1.0.zip.
(note that the version number is important).

Please tell me iwhen you have done so. Thanks!

(wow, my ssh connection to Freefall sucks :)