Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:25:29 +0300
From:      "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
To:        Peter Kok <cckok00@stlinux.ouhk.edu.hk>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: message

Then rebuild FTPD from sources, check ur startup files
to be sure U dont start FTPD from other then inetd places.
Check ur inetd.conf to have ftp uncommented with proper
command options, include there debug option and go on.
Peter Kok wrote:

> "Андрей В. Олейник (Andy V. Oleynik)" wrote:
>
> > Most probably the reason is broken TCP stack
> > on M$ PC. Try to reinstall TCP protocol.
> > Peter Kok wrote:
> >
> > > Hello all
> > >
> > > On the system, it displayed the following message and how do i do that?
> > >
> > > Jul 20  itsfreebsd ftpd[231]: getpeername (ftpd): Socket is not
> > > connected
> > >
> > > On the win95, it displayed 'connection closed by remote host!
>
> I think this is my freebsd problem.  because i couldn't ftp freebsd myself.
> but $M can ftp outside !
>

> > > thank you for your help
> > >
> > > Peter

> > --
> > Andy V. Oleynik
> > (When U aim for perfection,
> >  U discover it's a moving target Ж80)

WBW  Andy V. Oleynik            (When U work in virtual office
prime.net.ua's                   U have good chance to obtain
system administrator             virtual money Ж%-)
+380442448363