Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:06:27 -0700 (MST)
From:      Charlie Sorsby <crs@swcp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A Suggestion

How about formatting the information files on the cdrom (e.g.
/cdrom/README.TXT, /cdrom/RELNOTES.TXT, &c) with enough of a left
margin that they can be printed and punched for a loose-leaf
notebook?

Some of us like to keep hardcopy of documentation and, while, once
installed we can use various tools to accomplish this (if we remember
before sending them all to the printer), it would certainly be a
convenience if they were already formatted that way.

Thank you for your attention.

Charlie Sorsby
	crs@swcp.com