Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:32:45 +0000
From:      Asgeir Halldorsson <asgeirh@itn.is>
To:        San Yeremko <san@hq.ups.kiev.ua>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2 ethernet cards in 1 computer

Hello San

device timout most offen meens the port is wrong or the iomem is wrong but i
see that both the cards are on the same iomem address my NE2000 card comes
default on 0xc8000 so you might whant to try that.  Check the iomem address
and the port number when you are botting with one card and see what happens.

Asgeir Halldorsson