Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:29:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jason Lieurance" <jason@vipersystems.biz>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Perl clean-up in freebsd

Hello,

I have a FreeBSD 4.7 server and I just updated perl from 5.8 to 5.8.2 with the
ports-upgrade. I have a mess with all theses perls(no pun intended). Webmin(ver
1.21)  perl module shows 5.8 at the top instead of 5.8.2 and there are 3 of the same
modules listed for every perl module (5.0053, 5.8, 5.8.2). 5.8.2 is installed
correctly and is being used as the default as I have checked conf files and so
forth. How do I get rid of the left over perls(5.0053 and 5.8) as I still see their
directories and obviously their modules? But more importantly, also make sure
nothing depends on these old versions before I delete them.

--
Jason