Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 1997 09:23:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Burton Sampley <bsampley@bsampley.vip.best.com>
Cc:        Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can SCO & FreeBSD coexist?

On Tue, 7 Oct 1997, Burton Sampley wrote:
> I've been trying to get SCO Unixware 2.1.2 (the free version) and FBSD to
> coexist on the same system.  So far they don't seem to like each other.

I've had UnixWare and FreeBSD running on the same system (no MS though).

When you allocate file system space for UnixWare leave a few meg free.
Don't know why it works but it does for me.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com