Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:52:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Kins Orekhov <korekhov@outlook.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quota problem

Hello folks!

I have a problem with quotas on our 3.3-RELEASE machine.
We have ccd (concatenated) devices with enables user quotas.
All programs like repquota, quota work just fine. For example:

bash-2.03# quota -u user
Disk quotas for user user (uid 1133):
Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files   quota   limit   grace
/home       15915    353280  368640           69       0       0

But when this user (or other) trying to copy file (just 12M) from another
machine to his homedir - he get a message that quota exceed.

What's can be wrong? Is there any work around?

Any help will be very appreciated!

TIA.

--
Kins Orekhov