Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:55:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John W. DeBoskey" <jwd@unx.sas.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   inetd: realloc/free bug

Hi,

   Well, from reading the mail that's gone by, it appears that there
is a possible fix for the inetd bug:

inetd in realloc(): warning: junk pointer, too low to make sense.
inetd in free(): warning: junk pointer, too low to make sense.

   I'm tired of seeing this and would appreciate it if someone would
post the patch so we can use it until the appropriate folks make up
their minds on the best way to fix it.

   Comments? Critiques? Pointers to a patch?

Thanks!
John