Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:53:04 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: connect to an exchange server

* Karel J. Bosschaart <karelj@wop21.wop.wtb.tue.nl> [20001023 15:26]:
=>On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 01:57:59PM +0200, Fabien Derudder wrote:
=>>

If you decide to use MUTT, then the following in your .muttrc
 set pop_host="exchange server IP "
 set pop_port=110
 set pop_user="your_userid_on_Exchange_server"
 set pop_pass="Exchange_Server_pass"

HTH

And you can look at muttrc wherever it is in your system ;-)

=>> How can i retrieve  my mail on an exchange server using an unix mail client
=>> ?
=>> thank you so much
=>>
=>I'm using fetchmail with IMAP protocol, you can install it via ports or
=>package.
=>
=>I'm having a bit of trouble though since the Exchange server sometimes
=>decides to throw out the "Sender:" header, which I'm using to filter the
=>FreeBSD mailing lists.
=>
=>Karel.
=>
=>
=>To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
=>with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke 5th Flr Furaha Plaza

Couldn't we jury-rig the cat to act as an audio switch, and have it yell at
people to save their core images before logging them out? I'm sure the cattle
prod would be effective in this regard. In any case, a traverse mounted
iguana, while more perverted, gives better traction, not to mention being
easier to stake.