Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <question@closedsrc.org>
To:        Mark Hartley <mark@work.drapple.com>
Cc:        "Eric L. Howard" <elh@outreachnetworks.com>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Possible Typo in crypto/openssh/sshd_config

On 2002-07-31, Mark Hartley scribbled:

# Two FreeBSD-specific nits in comments:
#  - ChallengeResponseAuthentication controls PAM, not S/Key
#  - We don't honor PAMAuthenticationViaKbdInt, because the code path it
#    controls doesn't make sense for us, so don't mention it.

That's a bit confusing... thank you for pointing that out and for the quick
response. I normally build OpenSSH from a source tarball (using the Portable
version) on my FreeBSD servers.

--

Linh Pham                                         question@closedsrc.org
Webmaster and FreeBSD Geek                          http://closedsrc.org