Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 1995 15:18:46 -0700
From:      maher@azstarnet.com (maher katbah)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xwindow

Hi:

 I installed FreeBSD 2.0.5 over 6 times now, trying to run X windows but I
can't.
 or should I say I don't know how, I have a book for linux and it shows that
 you can start X window by simply typing startx after configering the Xconfig
file. I added the /usr/X11R6/bin in the path. I moved to that directory and
all what I get is "startx: command not found" even though the is right
there. please help me or at
 least let me know where I can get help also if thers is an existing book for
FREEBSD let me know