Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:50:06 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compaq Armada E700 on -current

In message <20000827140325.A1480@freebie.demon.nl> Wilko Bulte writes:
: PC card installed also hangs. Interestingly enough the lockup occurs
: regardless whether pccardd runs or not. I've tested with a Psion V34 modem
: card and an Adaptec 1460B SCSI card.

Hmmmm.  Sounds like an interrupt problem.  I would have suggested that
pccardd is causng the problem, but it sounds like the cardbus bridge
is generating an interrupt that isn't fielded.  beyond that, i'm not
sure what is going on.

Warner