Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:13:38 -0500
From:      jamie rishaw <jamie@playboy.com>
To:        alexus <ml@db.nexgen.com>
Cc:        Gabriel Rocha <grocha@geeksimplex.org>, Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>, security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.3 local root

No offense, guys, but I'm sure a lot of us have better things to do than
to read status reports from people across the Internet on whether or not
an exploit worked for them.

Patch your systems.  Maintain security.  Dont add untrusted users.

Best regards..

/jr

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 04:06:12PM -0400, alexus wrote:
> doesn't work for me on 4.2R

jamie rishaw <jamie@playboy.com>
sr. wan/unix engineer/ninja // playboy enterprises inc.
opinions stated are mine, and are not necessarily those of the bunny.
dance like it hurts. love like you need money. work when people are watching.