Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:58:22 +0100
From:      stephan mantler <step@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Matrox Meteor on -current

Hi,

Apparently the Matrox Meteor drivers haven't been updated yet,
even though the note about COMPAT_OLDPCI has been in UPDATING
since 03/2000. The CVS log doesn't show any significant activity
on the driver either. Am I really the only person to use that frame
grabber?

Anyway, I suppose this also means there currently isn't really a
maintainer I could bug. In which case I would volunteer to work
on the driver if there's interest to keep FreeBSD support for
this card. My kernel knowledge is still rather limited, but
that's only a matter of time :-)

Greetings,
-Stephan

stephan mantler: endurance sports maniac    reality is in fact virtual.
http://step.schmelzweb.at/                                step@acm.org