Date:      Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:55:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Matthew Reimer <mreimer@vpop.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Matthew Dodd, thank you!

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Matthew Reimer wrote:
> Matthew Dodd, thank you for your hard work and perseverance working to
> bring us nvidia drivers!

Christian Zander and Andy Ritger actually deserves more credit since they
got to do all the really hard work.

Supporting FreeBSD required that NVIDIA restructure portions of their
codebase to make fewer assumptions about the system it was running on (in
this case the assumptions were that the system was Linux.)

Now we just need a GL accelerated Qt library right? :)

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |