Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:30:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ming lap chow <mlchow@lbl.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   hardware compatibility list

Dear Sir or Madam: I got FreeBSD 4 CD set for free ($5 mandatory donation) at
a computer show. The version I got is 3.0. I installed that successfully to
some extent. I can't access X windows. This makes me wonder if my video card
is supported. Can you tell me how I can find out if my video card is supported
? I visited the website "http://www.freebsd.org/" and could not find an
answer to my question. I learnt that version 3.2 is now available. Is there a
way to find out if my video card (Trident 3D Image 975 AGP) is supported?
Thank you. -- Ming Chow