Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:10:14 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Steve Noble <snoble@sonn.com>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Netscape and FreeBSD..]]

Steve Noble wrote:

> What exactly do we need here?  I'd love to have a functional
> copy of netscape for my FreeBSD/Alpha machine, and I'd be happy
> to donate resources as needed.

I'm not aware of the exact requirements. I guess it is just as the
forwarded message said...

> From: Brian Ostrom <briano@netscape.com>
>
> I'd very much like to add a FreeBSD/alpha system to my collection,
> but unfortunately I don't have a spare AlphaStation.  You are
> welcome
> to run a Tinderbox build on one of your own machines, however.  All
> you'd need is a copy of my (very) hacked perl script, and approval
> from someone here (probably Daniel Nunes [leaf@netscape.com]).  I
> for one would be very happy to get more non-Netscape machines
> hosting
> continuous UNIX builds!
>
> briano.

If you are interested, contact Brian and go on from there.

I think having a Netscape for FreeBSD/alpha would be very good for
FreeBSD in general, not only alpha.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"To make it absolutely clear: you stand on the wrong end of my
blasters, so you better get lost before I start target practice!"