Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 11:17:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
To:        Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to burn

> I just tried building cd-write from the ports collection which was
> cvsup-ed before I started, and main.cc says it can't find the include
> file c++tk.h. Any clues as to where this can be?

One of these might turn it up:

	% grep c++tk.h /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/*/pkg/PLIST
	% locate c++tk.h
	% find /usr/include/ /usr/local/include/ -name c++tk.h

If the fileis provided by another port, then the cd-write port should
depend on that other, and the maintainer of the cd-write port would
probably like to know about the problem.
--
Trevor Johnson
http://jpj.net/~trevor/gpgkey.txt