Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 1996 15:07:42 -0500
From:      oppy@bbs.phantasy.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Question

Hello- I am trying to set up FreeBSD v2.0.5 on a IBM Thinkpad 720 with
16M ram. I have dowloaded all the tarwads from the /bin and the
boot/root.flp floppies. After copying boot.flp onto a disk and boot my
system with that, it gets to "npx0: 387 emulator" and after that it
locks. Is there anything I can do to get by this? I am certain the
processor is IBM made and not a Intel processor, however I am quite
certain it is a 486DX2/50... Hope you can help, thank you!

                                  Jeremy Sarauer
                                   Owner- Haven Systems