Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Whitley <mwhitley@borg.proceon.com>
To:        David Murphy <drjolt@redbrick.dcu.ie>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Legato and Freebsd

David -

I have a "network edition" enabler...I've been backing up Suns
and HPs on that Server for several years now.  I've just
recently added the FreeBSD boxes...Have you found that the
FreeBSD enabler is not network ready? (ie. They can only back
themselves up to a local tape drive)  That doesn't seem to be
what other people have posted...I've looked as far back as 1997
postings and it seems that many people have the FreeBSD clients
working over the net.

Thanks

- Mike