Date:      Tue, 03 Aug 1999 19:15:54 GMT
From:      "jimmy cliff" <omicrom808@hotmail.com>
To:        chrismar@raiani.com, crandall@matchlogic.com
Cc:        omicrom808@startrekmail.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: 2mb ram

oh, alright, it won't work on the old nasty...what about this compaq i got
here, 32mb ram, 6gb memory?  is the bus still busted, since it's ibm
compatable? of course not, this is high tech, right? So, i want freebsd to
run as well as keeping win95, doable? I saw a program for making such things
work, can i do it?

Oh...I took that directly from the website.  I was unaware of the open PR,
but I have been enlightened.

Thank you as I have an old 486 here that is getting ready to get BSDified,
and it only has 8...I guess I'll have to swap some in from another box
temporarly.  Will it still run in as little as 4 or does it need 12 to run
now also?

Chris