Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:09:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        John <warendaj@home.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Has anyone considered ...

There are iso images... check out:
ftp://ftp5.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES/

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|