Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:05:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Marius Bendiksen <mbendiks@eunet.no>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, arch@FreeBSD.ORG, marcel@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I'm fixing the build/install kernel target

I just got through a similar discussion in NetBSD, where somebody wants to
take the probe results of a GENERIC kernel and emit a specific config file for
the hardware configuration just found.

This would be an *excellent* summer project for a grad student somewhere.
Anyone know someone who's got time on their hands and an itch to do something
valuable like this and generate a paper?