Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:05:18 -0800 (PDT)
From:      Nicole Harrington <nicole@daemontech.com>
To:        Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
Cc:        questions@bafug.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: [Questions] What hardware do you use ?

 I'm not on the heckers list at the moment, but the frustrating thing I have
found regarding that question is once I have finaly tested something (most
often motherboards) and have found it to be stable, its no longer available as
the manufacturer has moved on to some other newer board.

  Nicole

On 10-May-02 Unnamed Administration sources reported Josef Grosch said :

> This question came up at last night BAFUG meeting. What hardware do people
> use and/or recommend? Specifically, if you were going to build a machine,
> using commonly available parts and just to run a generic kernel, what
> ethernet, video, motherboards, etc, would you use and/or recommend?
>

> Josef
>
> --
> Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 4.5
> jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | www.bafug.org

 Daemon Technologies(tm)  |  Phone: 510.895.9667
 nicole@daemontech.com    |