Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:40:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Benjamin Ossei <ben@cahostnet.net>
To:        <darryl@osborne-ind.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sshd configuration

What you need to do is to generate a key and upload that to your workstation.  Configure putty to use the name.pub for that connection.  I believe the command is ssh-keygn and it will ask you couple of questions from there, like where you want to put your key file.

Hope that helps.  If you need more help consult the man pages.  It's pretty straight forward.  If I can do it everyone can!! :)

--- "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>