Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 2014 16:20:49 +0200
From:      Maciej Milewski <milu@dat.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible? - FBSD 10 and Apache on CF Soekris?

On 14.04.2014 15:44, edflecko . wrote:
> Andrew: I agree - don't keep a local copy of the source or ports, but how
> do I keep the system patched if I don't do that? Would it just be easier to
> buy a larger CF? Although, from a security perspective, I think it's better
> to not have a copy of source or ports.
>
> Maciej: My primary reason for Apache is just the interest in learning all
> about it.
>
> :-)
>
> Ed
If that's the reason then go ahead :)
I don't know how you are using your Soekris but I'm still using similar
board(Alix) and I'm building/rebuilding NanoBSD images for that. With
necessary ports for that. And everything using faster machine than Alix.
And that works superb for me.
If you are using like plain computer then maybe look after poudriere for
ports and freebsd-update for updating system.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Maciej Milewski