Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:00:28 +0000
From:      "Duncan Barclay" <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCI and ISA interrupts

Hi

This is more for information really...

I have just upgraded my lowly
486 board to a TX based motherboard (FIC PT-2007). Everything is
great but I noticed after booting Win 95 and coming back the BIOS
started assigning IRQ 11 to both the video card and SCSI control
(Matrox Millenium and NCR810 resp.) Is this okay? If not what should
I try and do:

	- The BIOS has an option to not assign the IRQ to the video card.
	- Set some ISA options in the BIOS (I can assign DMA and IRQ to
	  PCI/PnP or ISA).
	- Set everything to PnP. (currently set to no PnP).

Other hardware
	- Internal 33k modem on COM2.
	- 3c509Combo in ISA mode.

Will add in a Sound Blaster 16 PnP, once I have gone up to 2.2.6
(later tonight hopefully).