Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:43:58 +0100 (MET)
From:      Zoltan Sebestyen <szoli@cs.elte.hu>
Subject:   A Question about FreeBSD and Linux(programming)

Hi,

 I have to write an application on Linux that deals with the serial port.
I have installed a Redhat besides the FreeBSD(I didn't erase FBSD it'll
stay there until the end of the world), but finally gave up to use it.
Does anyone(for example Doug White ;-) know if the termio functions (like
tcgetattr tcsetattr tcflush tcdrain) behave on FBSD like on Linux?

		Thanks

Sebestyen Zoltan			It all seems so stupid,
					it makes me want to give up.
szoli@digo.inf.elte.hu			But why should I give up,
                                        when it all seems so stupid?

MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR			And please avoid Necrosoft Widows