Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:58:36 -0500
From:      Kutulu <kutulu@kutulu.org>
To:        "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
Cc:        "'Hartmann, O.'" <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KYLIX/Delphi on FreeBSD 4.4 boxes

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 02:43:09PM -0500, Person, Roderick wrote:
> I've been trying to get this to work too.
>
> I've looked at the core dump and it seems that kylix makes a call to
> _sigsuspend. I'm not at home so I don't have the full error at hand. But it
> seems this is a Linux system call that is not implemented in the linux base

I've had a horribly time trying to get Kylix (1 or 2) to run under FreeBSD.  I could barely get it to run under Linux as it,
it kept crashing my X Server.  On BSD, it generates a whole slew of 'fstat64() not implemented' errors.  I think those relate
to the fact that I had linux_base-7 installed instead of linux_base, but overall I just gave up and sent Borland and email
politely requesting they compile Kylix under BSD in the next 10 years or so :)

--K