Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 10:24:22 +0200
From:      Frank Louwers <frank@zeus.rug.ac.be>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   IBM TP 760: X messed up on resume

Hi all,

I have been running FBSD 3.1-RELEASE for a few days now on a IBM ThinkPad
760CD, and it runs great! (Even better with PAO3-BETA!).

There is one annoying problem: if my active virtual term is the X-windows, and
I go into suspend mode, and resume, X is all messed up. I can switch to a VT,
but if I go back to X, it remains messed up.

(Note that I do not have this problem if I switch to a VT before going into
suspend) ....

Any suggestions?

THnx,

Frank Louwers

PS/ it is the same in 3.1 and in 3.1 + PAO3