Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 1996 17:37:35 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        jmuniz@hyperlinks.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chali et FreeBSD?

> Cwa!
>
> En sak el FreeBSD, us twer chalisti, en moy cual adduser?
>
> sanmoy el fwargo edlan que muyerta el?  swaqnar ti efra???
>
> changoy,
>
> javier

I muddled through in your language, hopefully you can muddle through
in mine.  8-).

There is an adduser script in the packages; it requires perl.

You can also manually add users by using vipw to edit the passwd
file.

Do not edit the passwd file with vi!

You can delete users with vipw as well, or there might be a deluser
(I forget -- I typically use vipw and use yp from another machine
to manage large numbers of users).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---