Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:51:54 -0700
From:      "edflecko ." <edflecko@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible? - FBSD 10 and Apache on CF Soekris?

Lowell: Your options sound interesting, but since I'm fairly new to FBSD I
don't know how to perform either option. Can you point me toward some
documentation, tutorials, etc., that might help me understand how to do
what you're suggesting?

Also, should I be concerned about the life expectancy of a CF?

Finally, I'm sure I'll be customizing the kernel for Soekris so will
the poudriere
method of keeping the system up to date work for a custom kernel?

Ed