Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 13:54:43 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        "Moti Levy" <moti@flncs.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The virus spreading around

         True, and someone finally found a way to break our mail
server.  :)  Darned virus plus all that spam confused the heck out of the
mail daemon and did everything possible except make the box self
destruct.  OH well, guess I'm buying the beer next friday.  hehe.  Bright
side is, once I figure out what blew up and how, then fix it, I shouldn't
be buying beer for a long time...I hope.  :)

At 10:30 AM 6/22/02 -0400, Moti Levy wrote:
>look on the bright side ....
>i had to sit down andfinally install procmail on my mail server .....
>Moti

- The Raiden Knows

"Remember amateurs built the ark  -- professionals built the Titanic." -
Unknown

"Just when you think you have life figured out and all is going well, watch
your step, for you are about to fall." - Ancient Proverb